Patio Mister is ideal as a residential misting system for outdoor cooling. Easy to install and uninstall the system is designed to be set up in less than 10 minutes, comes with all the misting parts required to set up the misting system.
DIY Low-Pressure Cool Patio Mister is the best patio mister for outdoor cooling.
Cools outdoor temperatures and indoor work space temperatures by up to 30-Degrees-F. Cool your patio, gazebo, garden, deck, front porch, greenhouse, barn, play area, pool side area, barn, warehouse and more with this cooling patio mister system. Easy Installation!
SITUATION You’ve got a lot of events upcoming this summer and need to make your guests and family feel cool and comfortable, so they will enjoy the event and stay around. You need to get something up and running quickly, and you really don’t want to hire anyone to do the work. But, you don’t have a lot of room in the budget.
SOLUTION The solution is a low-pressure Hydrobreeze Outdoor Mistcooling Kit can make outdoor temperatures up to 20-Degrees F/11-Degrees C cooler allowing party goers, guests, you and your family and pets comfortable and able to enjoy each swim party, cocktail hour, or other celebration.
It’s easy to install and comes with all the parts you need to get your system up and running. All you need is standard city water pressure from a hose or spigot.
KIT INLUDES ALL NECESSARY COMPONENTS AND FITTINGS
* 36 FT PE cool mister line
* Eight brass/stainless steel misting nozzles
* Seven Tee-fittings with nozzle holders - 10/24 thread
* One End fitting with nozzle holder - 10/24 thread
* 90 degree Elbow fitting for the corners
* One Hose cutter
* One Male Garden Hose adaptor
* Seven Clamps for installation
* Additional Hydrobreeze Fittings Available
* For outdoor use with cold water only
* Attaches to any standard garden hose
* Portable; if you lease or rent, you can take it with you to your next home
* DIY Easy and quick to install saving you time to enjoy with your family and friends
* Reduces temperatures by up to 20-degrees F / 11-degrees C
* Works with a maximum 150psi working pressure